|Internal Medicine / Physican
|Dr. R.R. Bhargava
|11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
|Internal Medicine / Physican
|Dr. A.K Verma
|05:00 PM to 07:00 PM
|Mon - Sat
|Orthopedic / Joint Replacement / Sports Injury
|Dr. Gaurav Bhargava
|10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|OBS & Gynecology / Infertility
|Dr. Priyanka Bhargava
|10:00 PM to 01:00 PM
|Dr. Haramohan Sahoo
|03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine dealing with the health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18.
The aim of paediatrics department at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, is to reduce infant and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious disease, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help ease the problems of children and adolescents with chronic conditions.
Paediatricians diagnose and treat several conditions among children including:-
• genetic and congenital conditions
• organ diseases and dysfunctions
Paediatrics is concerned not only about immediate management of the ill child but also long term effects on quality of life, disability and survival. Paediatricians are involved with the prevention, early detection, and management of problems including:-
• developmental delays and disorders
• behavioral problems
• functional disabilities
• social stresses
• mental disorders including depression and anxiety disorders.
A neurologist is a doctor who specializes in treating diseases of the nervous system. The nervous system is made of two parts: the central and peripheral nervous system. It includes the brain and spinal cord.
Neurology department at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, manage and treat neurological conditions, or problems with the nervous system. Illnesses, disorders, and injuries that involve the nervous system often require a neurologist’s management and treatment.
Symptoms that commonly require a neurologist include:
• coordination problems
• muscle weakness
• a change in sensation
People who are having problems with their senses, such as touch, vision, or smell, may also need to see a neurologist. Problems with senses are sometimes caused by nervous system disorders.
Neurologists also see patients with:
• seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
• multiple sclerosis
• neuromuscular disorders, such as myasthenia gravis
• infections of the nervous system, including meningitis
• headaches, such as cluster headaches, and migraine
A diabetes specialist is called an endocrinologist. Endocrinology department at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, is considered best among all as we have the latest technology and knowledge needed for treating endocrine issues.
Endocrinologists specialize in the glands of the endocrine (hormone) system. The pancreas is the gland involved in diabetes. The pancreas produces insulin, and problems with insulin are what managing your diabetes is about.
The general symptoms of diabetes include:
• increased hunger
• increased thirst
• weight loss
• frequent urination
• blurry vision
• extreme fatigue
• sores that don’t heal
Gastroenterologists are doctors who investigate, diagnose, treat and prevent all gastrointestinal (stomach and intestines) and hepatological (liver, gallbladder, biliary tree and pancreas) diseases.
Gastroenterology department at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, treat conditions such as:
• gastrointestinal bleeding
• gastrointestinal cancer
• anaemia – a condition where the haemoglobin, the blood (a pigment that carries oxygen) is below normal levels
• inflammatory bowel disease, eg Crohn’s disease (inflammation of the lining of the digestive system), ulcerative colitis (inflammation and ulceration of the lining of the rectum and colon)
• short bowel syndrome
• jaundice – a condition where the skin yellows due to an accumulation of bilirubin the blood and tissues
• management of alcoholic, viral hepatitis (Inflammation of the liver caused by a virus) and autoimmune liver disorders (where the body attacks its own cells)
• diverticulitis – inflammation of the diverticula (small pouches) in the intestine
A cardiologist is a heart doctor. A cardiologist will treat any symptoms of heart conditions that you have and diagnose any possible conditions. Cardiologist also helps to prevent heart disease through screenings and checkups. They treat symptoms of heart conditions or heart diseases.
The Cardiology department at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, specialize in treating heart conditions and diseases as well as helping patients manage their heart conditions as much as possible.
These diseases can include:
• heart attacks, when blood flow to your heart is blocked;
• heart disease (or coronary artery disease), when blood vessels that bring nutrients to your heart are blocked;
• heart failure, when your heart can’t pump blood properly;
• heart rhythms (or arrythmias), when your heart beats too fast, too slow, or irregularly; and
• valve problems, when your heart doesn’t open or close properly.
A Chest specialist is a specialized doctor who treats range of lungs diseases and disorders. You are recommended to consult chest department at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, on experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, breathing problem, respiratory infections.
Some of the top most common lung diseases are :
Orthopaedics is a medical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis, correction, prevention, and treatment of patients with skeletal deformities – disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and skin. These elements make up the musculoskeletal system.
Orthopedists use medical, physical and rehabilitative methods as well as surgery and are involved in all aspects of heath care pertaining to the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic department at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, treat an immense variety of diseases and conditions, including fractures and dislocations, torn ligaments, sprains and strains, tendon injuries, arthritis and osteoporosis, bone tumors, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy, club foot and unequal leg length abnormalities of the fingers and toes, and growth abnormalities.
In general, orthopedists are skilled in the:
1. Diagnosis of your injury or disorder
2. Treatment with medication, exercise, surgery or other treatment plans
3. Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
4. Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
An obstetrician-gynecologist, is a healthcare professional that specializes in female reproductive health.
Dr. Priyanka Bhargava- obstetrician & gynecologist – at Bhargava medical & trauma Centre – Kanpur, specializes in :
1. Obstetrics involves working with pregnant women, including delivering babies
2. Gynaecology involves the female reproductive system, treating a wide range of conditions, including sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and chronic pain.
OB-GYNs are trained surgeons who can perform a wide range of procedures, including:
• cesarean sections
• instrumental deliveries during childbirth
• a hysterectomy
• removing growths, such as ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
• surgery to repair pelvic organ injuries
OB-GYNs can also perform a wide range of routine and in-office procedures, including:
• pap smears to test for cervical cancer
• STI tests
• fertility treatments, such as egg retrievals for IVF or egg-freezing
• pelvic ultrasounds to check the pelvic organs and monitor pregnancy
• infertility treatments and counseling
management of urinary issues, such as urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence
• treating common problems, such as anemia
• breast exams and breast health management, including mammograms and other breast cancer screenings.